Introduction: Ayjay Group have had a strong working relationship with TOAST since 2007 and have looked after and overseen projects on a number of their sites, providing a complete engineering solution, including facilities maintenance on all of TOAST’s industrial/ warehouse sites.
TOAST’s journey began with lounge wear and nightwear, designed in a farmhouse in Wales. Now with 17 shops throughout the UK and studios in both London and Swansea, they now create and curate simple, functional, beautiful clothing, homeware and editorial.
- Energy efficient lighting.
- Electrical installation of a full security system.
- Electrical installation of fire alarms and emergency lighting.
- New structured network.
Ayjay Group were given the brief to oversee the installation from to design through to completion of TOAST’s Swansea distribution centre (inclusive of three empty units).
The previous landlord had left the three units in a dilapidated state which required site clearance in order to commence to the construction phase.
Appointed as the site principle contractor, Ayjay Group worked with specialist sub-contractors to deliver some elements of the project including fire rated mezzanine floors and a structured data network of copper fibre optic and WIFI.
Our skilled and experienced engineering team delivered a very high standard of quality, service and reliability, installing a complete mains distribution upgrade, including replacement of the existing distribution boards and fitted new energy efficient LED and emergency lighting to suit the proposed layout.
The three units now operate as a fully functioning distribution centre.
The transformation included:
- New energy efficient LED lighting to suit proposed racking layout.
- Emergency lighting installed throughout.
- Mains distribution upgrade, including new installations and replacing existing distribution boards.
- New systems; fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, and access control systems were completed to meet customer requirements.
- Cat 6 cabling and fibre optic links to suit the proposed layout.
- A transformed workspace with efficient facilities for staff.
- Project complete within the set timeframe and to customer requirements.
Before and after images below…
We’ve worked with Ayjay Group for many years and have always found them to be highly professional and flexible to our requirements. We were very impressed with the final results.Site Manager, TOAST (Swansea)
Why Use Us?
- Ayjay Group offer a number of different services to provide a full project solution.
- Full electrical and facilities maintenance solution.
- Bespoke turn-key provision.
- Design and technical advice.
- Carefully planned and instructed installations.
- Energy efficiency advice.
- Ayjay Group offer expert project management and advice.
- We provide a flexible approach that fits with customer requirements.