Ayjay Group is a leading Electrical Services company, based in South Wales and working throughout the UK. We are always looking for skilled electricians to become a part of our experienced team.
We are recognised widely for our specialised fields and this has helped our clients trust that we put their needs first, regardless of the type of project we are working on. This means we look for people who are reliable, flexible and proactive, with the ability to achieve our high standards.
Commitment to Equality and Diversity:
Ayjay Group are an equal opportunities employer and committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees. We make every effort to ensure that our staff achieve their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory practices.
Electrical Project Manager (£40k+ DOE)
Ayjay Group Ltd are seeking an Electrical Project Manager to join our busy Caerphilly based company. The role will entail working closely with our current project team and providing support to our engineering staff involved.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, reliable and a strong team player who is able to motivate others. Must have recognised electrical qualifications.
This exciting opportunity offers the right person the scope to develop their career within a company that strives for engineering excellence and customer satisfaction.
Managing projects from the initial survey, through to designing appropriate systems and providing customer quotations, to overseeing installation and completion.
Attending site visits & attending client meetings – UK wide.
Organization of labour and subcontract labour
Provision of technical expertise and advice to customers, engineers and colleagues.
Managing and providing project solutions on site
Managing costs and budgets on jobs for which you are responsible.
Being proactive in maintaining good relationships with current customers and forging opportunities with new customers.
- Recognised industry qualifications
- Able to read and understand tender drawings and specifications
- Have proven experience managing electrical installation projects
- Must have sound knowledge of all electrical systems including commercial and industrial installations
- Up to date relevant knowledge of BS7671 and H&S at Work Act
- Testing and Inspection (initial Verification and Periodic Inspection)
- Engineering/Installer background
- Hold a minimum of a SSSTS qualification, ideally SMSTS/ CSCS Black Card
- Use of MS office software’s
- Full UK driving license
- Electrical Design and Verification qualification
- Electrical design software experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Competitive Salary dependant on qualifications and experience – 40k plus DOE – full package to be discussed at interview
- Permanent, full time position
- Company phone or allowance
- Car Allowance
- Ongoing Training
- Entry into company healthcare scheme
Closing date: Apply Here
Electricians, Electricians Mates, and Improvers
Location: Bedwas, South Wales
Role type: Permanent (Full Time)
Hours: 40 (overtime available)
To support our ever-expanding portfolio, Ayjay Group are continuously looking for electricians, electrician’s mates, and improvers to be a part of our close-knit, engineering team.
Ayjay Group are involved in projects across the whole of the UK, so travel and overnight stays will be expected. This may include weekend and late midweek finishes, so flexibility is essential.
For further information please contact us or apply within including your current CV.Closing date: Apply Here