Experienced Electrician required to join our expanding Company with immediate effect.
Must have recognised electrical qualifications with good knowledge of industrial installations, fault finding and control systems, testing and inspection.
We would like candidates to have the following, but it’s not essential.
– IPAF licence.
– Asbestos awareness training.
You will be working throughout South Wales with some work nationally.
ECS Card essential.
Full clean driving licence required.
Fully equiped company van and telephone supplied.
Wages dependant on experience.
Please apply with a CV, via the contact form below.
RECEPTION/ OFFICE SUPPORT
Full time position
Starting salary £15600
We are seeking a reliable and conscientious individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our busy office in Caerphilly. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and good communication skills.
This role will involve performing the following tasks:
· Answering internal and external calls / transferring calls to the relevant people.
· First point of contact duties to the customer at reception (taking customer details and offering refreshments if required).
· Use of email / telephone / post communication.
· Photocopying / scanning.
· Data entry and word processing.
· Helping out with day to day support in the office.
· Taking post each day.
· General Office duties.
· Providing support for different departments where needed including marketing assistance.
· Previous experience working within a similar office position.
· Excellent customer service skills and confident and polite telephone manner.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Computer literate.
· Good level of IT skill to include, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and knowledge of social media.
· Ability to work well within a busy team, prioritise your work and demonstrate flexibility.
Full training will be given where necessary.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Please apply with a CV via the link.
Commitment to Equality and Diversity:
Ayjay Group are an equal opportunities employer and committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees. We make every effort to ensure that our staff achieve their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory practices.