What is Planned Maintenance?
Planned Maintenance is any variety of scheduled maintenance. Businesses must have certain checks carried out to comply with current legislation, it serves the function of performing maintenance on various equipment and areas, and can even help avoid any unscheduled breakdown and downtime.
Depending on the nature of the requested job, the Planned Maintenance Operative who is representing our business will be trained to carry out repairs across a variety of trades such as:
- Painting & Decorating
- Brickwork / Plastering
- Multi-skilled staff that can address the needs of your business 24-7
- A dedicated operative appointed to each individual client to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Experienced call centre staff
- Vehicle tracking for productivity
- Work according to each individual customers needs
Like everything else we do, our services are built around you. We adapt our way of working to what you require, from a small but flexible service contract, to a total integrated Facilities Management solution. Click Here to Contact Us to find out more.