As a company Ayjay Group offers a comprehensive range of Commercial Electrical Services to businesses throughout the UK, this includes being able to design, and install new electrical systems and maintain and service existing installations.
Our Commercial Electrical Services Include:
- Commercial Electrical Installations
- Commercial Electrical Maintenance (Reactive & Planned)
- Commercial Electrical Design
- Commercial Electrical Condition Report (Formally known as Periodic Inspections)
- Commercial Fire & Emergency Lighting Installation & Maintenance
- High End Bespoke Installations/Energy Efficient Lighting Schemes
- UPS and Generator Installation
- Thermographic Survey
No matter the industry we can service your requirements. If you own or run any of the following we can help:
- Office & Industrial Unit – Owned or Rented
- Retail Outlet – Owned or Rented
- Leisure Facilities (Gyms, Beauty Salons, Hair Salons) – Private & Chains
- Pubs & Coffee Shops – Private & Chains
- Hotels & Accommodation Outlets – Private & Chains
- Restaurants – Private & Chains
- Doctors, Dentists & Medical Centre’s – Private & Chains
Each year a substantial amount of money can be lost through unexpected maintenance and faults. Ayjay Group aims to reduce these costs by providing a tailor-made plan of inspections, and preventative maintenance visits at regular intervals.
By organising these inspections it will enable your business to stay in compliance with current regulations and legislations and reduce the risk of a system failure or loss of trade.
As a company we try to accommodate where possible. If there’s a service you require yet don’t see it listed please Contact Us
FREE “Visual Electrical Safety Questionnaire” find out whether your business is complying by clicking below:
Visual Electrical Safety Questionnaire
Electricity kills and injures people; around 1000 electrical accidents at work are reported to the HSE every year!
In 1990 the “Electricity At Work Act” was enforced within the UK to raise safety standards in the industry. Ignorance is no longer an acceptable excuse for employers owning or running a business. The HSE and local authorities’ are making businesses liable for neglecting mandatory safety requirements’.
How safe is your business?
Please answer the following questions by clicking the YES or NO check boxes: